Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Bhupendra Patel has become the Chief Minister for the second consecutive time. As soon as the new government is formed, they have started fulfilling the election promises of the party. After forming a committee for UCC, CM Bhupendra Patel has also announced to increase the limit of ‘Ayushman Bharat Card’ from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022
The Health Health Insurance Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi through video conferencing on 26 December 2020. In which Jammu and Kashmir Governor Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah were also present.
He also provided information about health health insurance scheme to the beneficiaries. In this video conferencing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke directly to the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and explained the benefits of the health scheme to all citizens.
- Name of scheme: Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Started by By PM Narendra Modi
- Beneficiary Country people
- an objective Providing health insurance of Rs 10 lakhs
- Listing Method: Online
- Official website: https://pmjay.gov.in/
Facility Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- Upto 9000 rupees for women during maternity
- Newborn and child health services
- The government has allocated Rs 600 crore for the treatment of TV patients.
- Dental care
- Complete health of child
- Special attention to health of the elderly, children, women
- The government will make all expenses incurred before the patient is admitted and even after discharge.
- Mental patient treatment
- Emergency care and facility for elderly patients
- All facilities and treatment for women during maternity
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022 ?
- First of all the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of the scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Am I Eligible . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will open the login form, in this form you will have to enter your mobile number. After that you will have to click on the Generate OTP button. After this, an OTP number will come on your given mobile number.
- You must fill OTP in the OTP box.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you. To find the name of your beneficiary, some options will be given below. Click on the desired option and search for your name.
- By ration card number
- Beneficiary Name
- By registered mobile number
- After this all the details asked will have to be provided. Thus, the search result will be displayed on your screen. After that you will see your name in the Ayushman Bharat scheme list.
Important Links :
Ayushman Bharat Yojana– Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), is a flagship scheme of Government of India to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled public and private hospitals providing coverage to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families.
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY.
We are pleased to announce the launch of official mobile application for citizens to:
• Get easy access to information about PMJAY
• Check eligibility
• Search empaneled hospitals
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Android Application
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the button of the download app .
- As soon as you click on this link, you will have the Ayushman Bharat Yojana app open.
- You have to click on the install button.
- As you click on the install button this app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
How to Download / View Ayushman Bharat Yojana empaneled hospital List 2022
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the menu tab.
- Now you have to click on the link to find hospital
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to select the state, district, hospital type, specialty and hospital name on this page.
- Now you have to enter captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the button of truth.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Toll-Free Call Center Number
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, Tech2tips.com is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.