You are searching for How To Check Your Name in the Voters List? here we are providing information about How To Check Your Name in the Voters List 2021 in india.
The work of updating the voter list goes on from time to time. If for some reason your voter ID card is not included in the voter list then you can include it. First you have to check your name in the voters list. This task is not difficult. You can check it online.
If your name is included in the voter list, you can go to the polls online by printing a ‘voter information slip’ and voting with another photo ID.
Now we are telling you how you can check your name in the voters list?
1. First you visit this website to check the voter list.
2. You can also click on this link: https://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/master/Elector-Search-Dist-AC-Serial.aspx
3. Here you can check your name along with the name of the voter and his father’s name. In the second tab you can search your name in the voter list with the Epic (Voter ID Card) number.
4. In the first tab you can search for your name in the voters list by entering the required information.
5. Use the second tab (Epic Number) if you have updated something in your Voter ID Card and click on ‘Search by Details’ if you do not have Epic Number.
6. This is how you can search your name in the voters list from the first tab.
➤ Enter your full name here
➤ Type your father’s / husband’s name
➤ Choose your gender.
➤ Give your age or date of birth.
➤ Then select your state
➤ Select your district below this
➤ Next you select your assembly constituency
➤ Then type the 5 digit code in the box below correctly
➤ After providing all this information, click on the Search button.
➤ Then click on your name after seeing all the options.
➤ From the total result you choose and click on View Details.
➤ All your details will open in a new tab in front of you.
➤ You will then see the Print Voter Information option below. Clicking on it will download in PDF format.
If you do not see the name in the voter list even after entering your details, you can call the toll free number 1800111950 or 1950 of the Election Commission.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, Tech2tips.com is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.