Income Tax Recruitment 2023 MTS, Tax Assistant Apply Online, Form is to be released by the official and you can apply online. Students interested in working for the Income Tax Department can obtain the announcement and any further information they want on this website.
Income Tax Recruitment
- It is the appropriate location to investigate the specifics of the open position you are interested in. Students can get specific information on the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 below. The Income Tax Notification for 24 MTS, Tax Assistants, and Other Posts was sent to offices in India not so long ago. Beginning on October 31st, 2022, students can submit their applications for the Income Tax Recruitment 2023.
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023, intended to fill 20750 positions, will be initiated by the Income Tax Department at the beginning of September. According to the notice for the Aayakar Vibhag Bharti 2023, a total of 20750 openings will be filled for various positions, including those of Income Tax Officer, Inspector, MTS, and Steno, amongst others.
Income Tax Recruitment Vacancy
- Students for the Income Tax Recruitment must have a graduate degree to be considered for the position. To be eligible for employment at the Income Tax Department, the students must be between 18 and 27 years old.
- Students who satisfy the requirements outlined by Income Tax and are interested in applying for positions via Income Tax Recruitment 2023 can do so by filling out the application form. When the link to the application form for the IT Department Jobs 2023 is made available on the official website, a direct link to apply will become available on this page as soon as it is available. Therefore, all of the students should continue to check our website to remain updated on the publication date of the Income Tax Application Form 2023
Eligibility For Income Tax Recruitment
- To be eligible for the different roles, students must have their 10th or 12th-grade education and their postgraduate degree from a recognized board or university.
- Students between the ages of 20 and 45 as of 2023 are eligible to apply for the positions.
- Students for the inspector position must be between 18 and 30 years old, while students for the tax assistant and stenographer positions must be between 18 and 27 years old.
If a student is eligible, they will get invited to participate in the subsequent selection process, which is the interview. Interview solely on their performance, marks in the written exam, and the IT Recruitment Written Exam Results minimum qualifying and minimum qualifying score requirements.
Also Read This, બે જ મિનિટમાં વર્ષોથી ભરાયેલો કાનનો મેલ કાઢો
Recruitment Form Fees Income Tax Recruitment
- The application costs Rs. 500 for students from general and OBC categories, Rs. 100 for students from SC/ST/PH categories, and Rs. 500 for students from female categories.
After the conclusion of the written exam, the qualifying marks, as well as the merit marks, will be disclosed. Students interested in the selection method’s specifics can go to the official portal of the Income Tax Department and download the official notification for further information.
Selection Process for Income Tax Recruitment
The selection process will begin in two different ways, such as the two criteria that follow. After it is complete, all of the merit students who attended the IT Recruitment 2023 will get notified that they have advanced to the next round of the selection process. Students will get eliminated from consideration depending on the marks they received in the selection process.
- Written Exam (Based on CBT/OMR)
- Personal Interview
Students whose application forms are getting approved by the authorities of the Income Tax authority will be required to sit in a written exam administered as part of the IT Recruitment 2023 process. The students are required to check the following IT Recruitment Written Exam Results Link once the results of the IT Recruitment have been made public. The link is available on the official website for IT Recruitment.
Steps to Apply Online for Income Tax Recruitment Online
- Go to the officially sanctioned income tax website.
- Look for the notification link of Income Tax Recruitment 2023 in that area of recruitment and click on it.
- The official notification website for the recruiting process will open before you. You will see a link on this page that takes you to the online application.
- Fill the application form out with all the information required.
- Submit the form.
- By applying for the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 online in this method, you can do it conveniently from the comfort of your own home.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mor Information||Click Here|
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information regarding Income Tax Recruitment. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you comment in the comment box, contact us we will solve your problem.
Stay connected with us for other such scheme and educational updates. Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of all our post
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, Tech2tips.com is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.