First We Talk About This Reason of “Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account”
- Invalid Traffic concerns
- Bot Traffic
- Buy Traffic by Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Above three Reason Adsense recently the number of ads that you can show has been limited on Some Domain.
Adsense recently take Action on Ad serving on your Adsense account is being temporarily Ad Serving limited Upto Google Adsense Check your traffic quality. Google Adsense automatically update and review this limit as Google Adsense continues to monitor your traffic. Unfortunately, Google Adsense can’t say how long this process will take
How you can Stop invalid traffic?
- Understand your ads site visitors and traffic by Google Analytics to get detailed information about your website visitors.
- Avoid partnering with untrusted/low-quality parties like purchase Traffic by Facebook and Instagram.
- Don’t click on your own Adsense ads, even if you think that it’s okay to do so.
- Make Sure About Your Traffic It’s Organic.
In the meantime, we recommend that you review these resources on invalid traffic:
- Learn more How Google Adsense prevents invalid traffic
- Learn more about how you can help to prevent invalid traffic
- Learn more segment your traffic
- Learn more about purchasing traffic
Follow below step to fix above Error Temporary ad serving limit placed on your account issue.
Step1. Do not buy traffic from Facebook, Instagram, etc. Adsense want quality(Organic) traffic always.
Step2. Do not share your site link in any facebook group which is not related to your site content.
Step3. If you are using facebook ad and Adwords, etc. service always target your micro-niche traffic do not give any Paid traffic to your site which is not related
Ad serving has been limited time Banned. so don’t worry if you received an email from Google Adsense.
You can improve your website traffic quality by SEO Tips and Tricks.
My Trick to Back Live Ads on My website as Follow:
It’s my personal experiment i share with you for help you to solve the error Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account.
Step 1:- Go to your Website by Your keyword (i.e.Tech2tips)
Step 2:- Waite some time and scroll your site a few minutes. Suddenly you saw the below screenshot.
Step 3:- It’s a form of Google servey by our website visitor and asks that what is Information provides this website. If the visitor is satisfied with this information then fill all click without last click.
When I asked Google to “why am I being asked this question” Google answer me the below screenshot
Step:-4 Finally Submit the feedback
My Second And Latest Trick to Back Live Ads on My website as Follow:
Step:-1 Open Your Theme Editor Option. if you are using WordPress then go to Appearance >> theme editor >>Theme Header (header.php)
Step:- 2 Paste the below code into the Head Section.
- <meta content=’7; url = https://tech2tips.com/’ http-equiv=’refresh’/>
Here 7 is times in second to redirect your blog. If See Want To See Demo Click Here
Step:- 3 Save the code and open your website then after 7 second your website is redirecting. Open your website 3-5 times in the day.
Thank You!! I Hope That As soon As google Adsense Back to live ads on your website.