Do you have any vehicle like car, bike, etc. and the insurance of your bike or car is over, but you have not yet insured your vehicle. So you need to know what is the insurance of the vehicle (what is motor vehicle insurance in Hindi) and what are its types? If you do not have information about how to get insurance, then this post will be very important for you, yes friends, because today we are going to know about this in detail in this post.
In true sense, even today there are many people who know how to drive a vehicle, but for a vehicle, one of the documents is necessary to document insurance, they do not even know, and there are some who do not know even What is auto insurance and how to get a bike or car insurance? If you want to know how to ensure your vehicle bike or car, then you will understand it well by reading this post.
We all know that before driving any vehicle in India, it is mandatory to have insurance, and if any person drives the vehicle on the road without it, then they can be punished as well as fine. Therefore, it is very important to ensure the vehicle.
Keeping all these things in mind, we have prepared this post. In which you will tell about this in detail because it is often seen that people take vehicles, but people are unaware of vehicle insurance, such as what is insurance of vehicles (What is Vehicle insurance in Hindi) and what is the vehicle act. And how to insure a bike or a car. But today you are going to get complete and proper information about insurance, so let’s start now.
What is vehicle insurance?
A type of auto insurance is a weapon to deal with any accident, apprehension in the future, that when we go to get a new bike, the company gives you its insurance. In which the company promises to compensate you for any accident on the road in the vehicle or theft.
You must know that the company pass party insurance is also done in some auto insurance. In which the driver of the vehicle and the person driving the road can also be insured. You must also be aware that in India, driving any vehicle on the road without insurance is a crime, and if any person on the road without insurance If caught driving, he has to pay a heavy fine.
It is often seen that if you also ride a bike or a car, then when an accident occurs due to a vehicle on the road, then people start quarreling and then talk about compensation for the loss in the accident. Keeping all these in mind, vehicle insurance has been made mandatory in the Government of India so that people can quarrel with each other and take them directly from a provider company to compensate for the loss in the accident.
By the way, all of you must have heard it, or you must have read on TV, newspaper that the Government of India has not started the new rules of Vehicle Act in many states of India. In which according to the earlier, if any person does not maneuver any vehicle according to the rules, then he will now have to pay double the fine of double the amount before the double meaning. That is why if you have not insured your vehicle, then you must get it done now.
Friends, nobody knows anything about what should happen in this huge life. That is why it is very important to ensure any vehicle in a crowded life, as you know, small incidents often happen on the road nowadays, and if there is any damage in the vehicle in an accident, then the vehicle costs a lot. Which we have to fill with your pocket, but if your vehicle belongs to you, then you do not need to worry about it, if there is any deficiency in your vehicle in a road accident, then you can claim your vehicle insurance on the company. And you can take compensation from the company.
Let’s understand this in detail by taking an example.
For example, if you have a vehicle bike when you drive it on the road, then if there is an accident or accident in the road suddenly, then in this situation both the bike and the person driving the bike are damaged. In such a situation, you have to spend your own money for the treatment of any injuries in the bike or in our body, but if you have a vehicle bike or car insurance, and suddenly there is some kind of accident on the road then in that accident The company will pay you for all the damages caused by your vehicle, bike or tax, or the injury to your body.
Just you have to claim the company for this; then you can take compensation for any loss caused to you or your vehicle in a road accident. You will not have to end your own money. The auto insurance company does many types of vehicle insurance, which is explained in detail below.
Types of Vehicle Insurance
After reading so much about auto insurance, I am sure you must have understood how important it is to get auto insurance in India today. But now it is very important to know about all these types along with it because it is often seen that people do not know about which insurance should be done for the vehicle. Due to which most people are not able to choose the right insurance for their vehicle, so we have explained about the types of these below.
- Third Party Insurance
- Comprehensive And Full Party Insurance (Comprehensive Insurance or Full Party Insurance)
Third Party Insurance
In this, the person who gets the insurance is the first party. The company that insures is the other party. The third ie third party is the one who suffers loss from the insured person. The third party is the one who claims for the loss. If a third party insures their vehicle, then the insurance company covers the loss in an accident with other people. And this type of insurance does not cover the accident with the vehicle or driver. Only the person who has caused an accident with your vehicle will be helped, that’s why this insurance is called third party insurance.
For example, if you are driving on a road and an accident happens on the road in which any other person is hurt or there is any damage to his vehicle, the person in front will be compensated by the company but if you get hurt or If there is any loss in your bike, according to third party insurance, you will not be given any help from the insurance company.
Comprehensive And Full Party Insurance (Comprehensive Insurance or Full Party Insurance)
This policy covers both the vehicle and the bike owner. That means if there is an accident on the road, then there is an accident with your vehicle and your vehicle and all those who were in the vehicle will be provided financial assistance by the Insurance Insurance Company.
How to insure a bike?
Now comes the matter of getting insurance cases of your vehicle like bike, car, it remains a question in the mind of many people and people do not even know about it. Today, people go out to insure the bike, which takes a lot of time, but today we can tell you that if you have a laptop, Android phone, you can insure your bike or car right from home. It is quite a simple thing to do, just you have to follow some steps about which we have explained step by step below.
Insurance the bike here?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Insurance Digital Seva Portal.
- Here you will get the option of insurance, you have to click on it.
- Next you have to click on the motor third party option.
- Now here you will get a list of insurance company, then here you select the company from which you have taken out the bike.
- Now here you have to click on Login With Digital Seva Connect.
- Next here you will get the option of motor third party policy where you have to click and click on it, you will get a form of insurance in your next page.
How to fill a bike insurance form?
- First of all, you have to fill your bike number.
- After entering the number of the bike, all the rest of your information will come and if it does not, then you will get some options to fill it. Whatever you are asked, you can fill it yourself.
- Now here you will get information about how much money you have to pay for bike insurance.
- For this, fill the payment amount and in the last click on Proceed For Payment.
- Fill the details of the person who wants to pay and click on the final pay.
- By clicking on pay, your bike will be insured and in the next page, you will find the insurance policy number, below that you will get the option of print from where you can print and download it.
How to do car insurance?
Insuring the car is as easy as insuring the bike. To do this, you just have to follow 4 to 5 steps, which we have explained below.
First of all, you have to go to one of the websites given below, from which company you want to insure.
- As soon as you visit the website, here you will find 2 options of Renew Expiring and Buy New Policy.
- Here you have to insure the car, so click on the option of Buy New Policy.
- Now here you will be asked the details of the car, so you have to fill the exact details of your car.
- Next, select the number of years you want to insure here.
- Now here you have to pay after selecting the year.
- Your car will be insured as soon as payment is made and in the next page you will get the policy number, you will get the option to print under it from where you can print and download it.
List of two wheeler insurance company
The list of insurance that can be done by your company is listed below.
- Bajaj Alliance (Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Insurance)
- Oriental India insurance company (Oriental two-wheeler insurance)
- The new India insurance company (New India auto insurance)
- TATA AIG bike insurance (Tata AIG bike insurance)
- United India insurance company (United Auto Insurance)
Recently, since the Indian Government has tightened the Motor Act and the amount of the fine has been doubled, all the people have become quite shocked for it. That is why those who have not yet insured their car, whose insurance has failed, it is also necessary to renew them. If Ranjana is done at the right time and if they meet without it then they will be charged a fine and can also be punished. That is why in today’s post we told what is motor insurance and how to insure a vehicle.
I hope that the information given above would have been useful and understood all the information, but then if you have not understood anything in this article or have any problem related to it, or have to ask more about insurance. So you can ask us by commenting. Our team will help you by joining you soon.